We are happy to announce the first ever Secrist Newborning Contest! The winner receives three Secrist doll kits of their choice! Plus, they will have their winning entry featured on a special page of the Secrist Doll Company website. This special web page will include a picture of the artist (if they so choose), his/her biography, and other Secrist dolls they may have for sale!
1st runner up receives one free doll kit of their choice, plus a posting on the Secrist Doll Company website. Honorable mentions will receive a posting on the Secrist Doll Company website.
Winner to be announced April 30th.
Deadline for entries is 8:00 AM Eastern Standard Time April 15th. Photos received after 8:00 am EST will not be posted.
Here's the nit-picky stuff...
1. No Photoshopping of pictures allowed, clear clean photos - a max of 3 photos, preferably 500 X 500 pixels minimum.
- 1st Photo: Close up of the face
- 2nd Photo: Picture of entire doll
- 3rd Photo: close up of hands and feet
2. No editing, no adding of frames or other photo editing or scrapbooking digital images added to picture.
- Edited pictures or pictures with added effects will be immediately disqualified.
3. Digital photos max size 1 MB total for all pictures sent. Pictures may be reduced and/or cropped by Secrist Doll Company for faster downloading. Email photos to email@example.com for the contest. Make sure to include your name and contact information in the email, subject line: Newborning Contest.
- Physical photos may be mailed in but will not be returned to sender.
Mail photos to:
Secrist Doll Company
2040 East Gordonville
Midland, MI 48640
4. Only Secrist dolls are eligible. Head, arms and legs must be manufactured by Secrist Toys Inc. This includes all Secrist Doll Company dolls and Apple Valley Doll Works dolls.
5. One entry per person.
Please allow 4 to 5 days for your entry to be posted.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT
Make sure to include in your email or letter your full name, state, and country.
Thank you for your entry and good luck in the contest!
Voting begins April 16th. Visitors to the Secrist Doll Company website will help determine the winner!